Pepper high yield and strong adaptability to soil environment and at the same time highly ornamental, ideal for balcony plants.
Balcony chili farming method first step, material preparation
Required materials: seeds, Tang NI, peaty soil, garden soil, sand, planting containers, Garden shovel, scissors
A, recommended varieties
Horn pepper is a type of sweet peppers, such as claw-shaped, slender, with hook on the tip, thin, thick, fresh, taste, aroma, spicy moderate.
Sunshine ornamental pepper: plant height 30~60cm, 45~50cm. Fruit is conical, upright growth, mature from white, purple, yellow, Orange to red, fruit weight 2~10G, entertaining, very strong.
B soil: before entering the basin nutrient ratio of soil available Tang NI: peat =1:1; into the basin optional garden soil or peat and sand by a certain percentage ratio.
- Kinds Of Peppers This Year Elected ...
- Pepper Falling Market
- Moving Pepper Seedlings In Mong Kok...
- Pepper To Yield Management Smart Dr...
- Pepper Planting Time Tips
- How To Grow In No-pollution Chili P...
- Cultivation Techniques Of Sweet Pepper
- Planting Technology Of Red Pepper
- Pepper Seedling Method
- How Much Sichuan Pepper
- STEARILIZATION WAY-RADIATION
- Are You Seaching High Quality Steam...
- Hope All The Mom From The World Hea...
- Benefits Of Paprika Chili
- Do You Know Pepper Can Lose Weight ?
- Paprika Chilli Is Good To Woman
- PAPRIKA Can Prevent Heart Disease