Pollution-free cultivation base conditions: origin criteria must meet the requirements of pollution-free agricultural production to environmental conditions, the previous crop for non-solanaceous vegetable crops, soil physical and chemical properties in good take deep groundwater irrigation, then how can we are producing no-pollution chili pepper?
(1) a variety of selection: selection of high quality, high yield, disease resistance, insect resistance, resistance, wide adaptability, good commercial varieties of peppers, such as Ji Ze pepper 97-1,97-5,97-8, Hunan spicy II, transit, etc. But refused to use genetically modified pepper varieties.
(2) seed treatment: there are three methods:
① will seed 70 ℃ handle for 72 hours, or soaking for 20 minutes with a tri-sodium phosphate solution, 300 times or formalin liquid soaking for 30 minutes, remove and rinse after germination (anti virus).
- Kinds Of Peppers This Year Elected ...
- Pepper Falling Market
- Moving Pepper Seedlings In Mong Kok...
- Pepper To Yield Management Smart Dr...
- Pepper Planting Time Tips
- Cultivation Techniques Of Sweet Pepper
- Balcony Gardening: Potted Pepper Plant
- Planting Technology Of Red Pepper
- Pepper Seedling Method
- How Much Sichuan Pepper
- STEARILIZATION WAY-RADIATION
- Are You Seaching High Quality Steam...
- Hope All The Mom From The World Hea...
- Benefits Of Paprika Chili
- Do You Know Pepper Can Lose Weight ?